Followers

Monday 31 August 2009

Buried Alive

I went to Bournemouth with my family. We went to the beach. It was so sunny, so I put my swimming shorts on and played in the sea. Then I had an idea...I told my Dad to bury me in the sand. These are the photos my Mum took of me under the sand. 



We walked along the shore and I collected some shells and shiny stones. Later on we walked to the pier and as we were walking we saw a ride, it was a F1 race simulation. So we went on the ride. It was really cool. After that we went to the park and ate some freshly made donuts. They were warm and sugary. Here's a picture of me eating one. The round ball in the back is a hot air balloon.

1 comment:

  1. Salaam Ismaeel,

    You look like a mummy in the sand, I like your legs they look chunky like Ibrahim's. The water must of been cold but I guess lying in the sand would have warmed you up.

    She Sells Shiny Sea Shell by the Sea Shore... say it fast it makes your mouth go funny

    and made my eyes go like this

    o.0

    Look forward to seeing you soon very soon =)

    Love MAMU

    ReplyDelete