Followers

Wednesday 15 December 2010

the book report

At school I had to do book report about a professor named prof. McGinty the time traveler who got trapped  in Ancient Greece here is my book report!


THE ADVENTURES OF PROFESSOR MCGINTY, THE TIME TRAVELLING DETECTIVE


I was in Ancient Egypt with Dr Hoot (who happens to be an owl and a good friend). Dr Hoot was moaning that we were going to miss EastEnders, which I hate! We were getting chased by Rameses II. You see, we took some artefacts from him, of course we didn’t steal them, well anyway, that is a different story. Me and Dr Hoot jumped in the time machine and I pressed the big fat red button.

“Owch!”I shouted. The time machine whrrrrrrrred and shook and repeated, “Error error”. We had arrived home, until I got out and realised that we had arrived in Ancient Greece. I turned around and saw the time machine go to King Theseus with Dr Hoot. I could tell where it was going because I’ve got a tracking device. Lots of soldiers crowded around me.

“All hail Athene!”shouted one of the soldiers.

“I’m not Athene!” I exclaimed.

They took me to Crete to show King Minos. I explained to King Minos that I’m not Athene but he did not believe me.

King Minos said. “Take him away for execution.”

But then King Minos saw a label that said my name and realised I was from the future and kept me alive. King Minos sent me to Athens to see if I could defeat Theseus. If I defeat Theseus that proves I’m a new God. God of the future.

The crowd was shouting. They said if I defeat Theseus they would give me my own time machine. I mean come on. We had the battle and guess who won? Me of course, I wouldn’t be talking if I had lost. I got into the time machine and saw my trust worthy companion. We travelled back home fine, no errors, nothing except one thing. The pharaoh that was chasing me was in the time machine so we travelled, back to Ancient Egypt and dropped him off. When we got back home we had lukily missed two shows of EastEnder why? Well, we had stayed for two days in Greece.



`

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment